What is Online Training?
How am I able to connect with my clients even though they are miles away?!
I connect with my clients online, I teach them the best exercises to do based on their needs and lifestyle. I motivate them, keep them accountable, and empower them to keep their fitness a priority even when life gets busy. I show them how to achieve what they are looking for in their own unique way, because every person is different.
- Flexible & easy to fit into schedule
- Sessions are done in the comfort & privacy of your own home or hotel
- One on one coaching and accountability
- Save money on membership costs of other facilities
- Save time and energy by not having to leave your home
- Skype sessions are quick and easy to fit in and are done and over with quickly so you can get on with your day. Sessions range from 30mins to 1 hour.
Perfect for anyone who…
- Doesn’t have a lot of time
- Has a hard time sticking to a program
- Feels uncomfortable working out at a gym
- Travels often, whether for business or for leisure
Not only are my clients saving money on a gym membership (savings of up to $500 per year or more) they are saving money on their training sessions. Online training with me is great for anyone who knows they need to be doing something but they haven't yet found the motivation to start or stay consistent.
Feedback from my Clients
"My Skype sessions with Jen have been the only way for me to get fit, lose weight, stay committed and be accountable. Because of my work I’m on the road over 50 nights a year and being able to train with Jen from anywhere in North America is the greatest advantage of all. Jen is creative and intuitive, and who works around my challenges and keeps our sessions challenging and motivating.” - Mike (Toronto, ON)
“Using Skype for my training sessions has been absolutely transformative. It balances the flexibility and comfort of training from home, while still maintaining the disciplinary benefit of scheduled face-to-face training.” - Amanda (Oakville, ON)